Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index Bloodaxe Chronicles
Bloodaxe NWN Realms Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Rift (IC Bio)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Forums of the 3rd age
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: The Rift (IC Bio) Reply with quote

Exiting the rift formed in the back of the Deathwind Keep, Kil'm fall on the floor, unconscious. This adventure was more demanding to him that he first thought. Finding an opening rift in his home plane, making sure it was not a dead end, thus making his own end, was an energy consuming activity. When he finally found something he thought was leading to an exit in another plane, he took all the courage he had and flied through it. It was painful, but a pain he could not describe. Eyes closed and fists clenched, he had to resist the will to turn around and leave the breach. He wanted to see what was outside. Not for long, just to see and come back. He finally found the exit.

"Ooww, head hurt" he says, while lifting his head from the ground, his eyes still closed.
after a minute tryign to open his eyes, he finally succeed.
"Where.. where me be" he asks himself, while looking around, trying to figue out where he was.
After some seconds, his eyes meet those of what seems to be a goat, but standing on two legs.

"Welcome, forsaken one" says Gau'vab Kwa, the goatfiend.
"I do not see many coming from a rift lately" he add, with a face, Kil'm thought had a smirk on it.

Not sure of what to do and what to think, Kil'm quickly gather himself and walk backward, until his head hit the wall and one is his wings get stuck in some iron-forged decoration, as he slip and fall again.

"Ha ha!" loudly laugh the goat, "Do not fear me, little one. I am merely here to sell."
"Would you like to purchase?" he offers

"Not now, thank you." Kil'm answers, while gathering his ideas and removing his wing from the wall decor.
Keeping an eye on the goat, he hovers around, discovering the strange place the Keep is. Peoples are gathered in a room nearby, people who seems to be trainers in their own domains. Then there are all kind of tools everywhere in other rooms. Then he finds a door. He is not sure what to do with it. Thinking of the goat and fly by him.

"What is beyond door?" he nervously asks,
"Outside" answers Gau'vab, "There lies adventures and death" he add, with an unhidden grin.
"Now, before you go outside, would you like to buy something?"
"Outside, why would Kil'm go outside?" Asks the imp, the face still puzzled and scared at the idea of seeing outside.
"Because this is what everyone do" answers Gau'vab.

As he hear the answer, Kil'm glances at where he remember falling on the ground, but cannot see the rift he came from.
"Where.. where is it..?" he says, nervously looking around trying to find it.
"Hmm... It is now closed. It always close following it's opening. You didn't know?"
"Noooo.. I did not.. Aawwww.. I be stuck here now!" whine Kil'm.
With a heavy sigh, he turns around and face Gau'vab
"Show me what you sell, then."

[OOC]Well, there is the arrival of Kil'm Sweephly in this realm. Not a long reading, but not a bad one either I think *grin*[/OOC]
~The Dominion~
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Forums of the 3rd age All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum