Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index Bloodaxe Chronicles
Bloodaxe NWN Realms Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BLOODAXE REALMS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Forum Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arathyra

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: BLOODAXE REALMS Reply with quote

The 3rd age Bloodaxe Realms server is down for over a week and have hardly any players around, we have decided to ask for the 2nd age to run it again.
For now it is not uploaded on the Original server but it is running on a pc at my home. The Server can be found on Gamespy under Roleplay. The server name is BAR server, module name: Bloodaxe Realms.
I named it Bloodaxe Realms without any age because it will not run any heavy storyline. It will be more a server to play on for fun, roleplay, craft and for the “old” players that miss this server module. We DM’s will run quests from time to time, but not storyline. They will reward you with XP and GP for now. Later we will do other quests for items, but I will get back to that another time.
A few things that are still in the module:
ILR = ItemLevelRestriction; Meaning that no one can run with a Rubicite Fullplate and a mithril sword as level 2 in the crypts to level up.
Level restriction about 8 levels difference between characters. (no muling)
You can only carry 18 bags in your invent.
Guilds can be started up again, but PM me for details.
Drow, Duergar and Deep Gnome: We only allow them in Nojas wearing a helmet. The other towns like Carnn, Greymoon, and Arison they will be send away by players/DM’s when we see them. (no PKing !!, Roleplay it out).
(we are developing a town for Drow with crafting area’s)
Goldport and Orcalia will be neutral for all classes.
There are no haks requiered to play on this server.

Enjoy your stay at Bloodaxe Realms and if you have any questions let me know by sending me a PM.

Bloodaxe Staff
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Forum Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: