Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index Bloodaxe Chronicles
Bloodaxe NWN Realms Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return of the Bloodaxe!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Bloodaxe IC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Return of the Bloodaxe! Reply with quote

"Pass me a pitcher of your finest Ale bartendar" Tonas grumbled across the Tavern.

"Ahh, old friend I see you have returned."

"Aye I have been out of town adventuring". I see the Bloodaxe hall is locked up tighter then a barrel of Dragons Ale. What Gives? I know Reddok has went off adventuring for valuable ore for us to mine. But what about the rest?

"Most all of them have taken off to seek refuge from when the Dragons came and took over the lands to feast!" Those of us left rode it out and hid where ever we could. After the feast the dragons moved on, we started rebuilding"

"AH Cowards run from a Dragon, how pathetic they are no warrior then but merely rats!" Do you know where i could find a lock smithy to make me a key to the hall, I have been by there but the gates are locked and i have lost my key."

"Aye there should be one in town in a few weeks he travels around you could probably find him roaming the streets of Greymoon or Goldport."

"Thank you my friend, Now a round for everyone in the bar!"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Bloodaxe IC All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: