Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index Bloodaxe Chronicles
Bloodaxe NWN Realms Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Kind Of Changes to Except..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Bloodaxe Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taino

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: What Kind Of Changes to Except.. Reply with quote

Just to give you all an Idea what Im working on in the

"BloodAxe Realms Reborn"

For one the whole Begining has changed. From the Halls of AO to Entrance to the BloodAxe Realms. Once in the area of "Entrance to the BloodAxe Realms" there is has a new transition to "Underdark Outpost" for the underdark races to start in. As well it is organized then what is was.

The cities in the realms also got a Major Face lift.

It seems that the Monsters in the realm has been populated. Oh yea the Undead and Monsters at Akelbath have a Leader and are working to secure their city from outsiders. Beware of Akelbath City, something is brewing in it.

That is just a bit of what is changing. Any Ideas from you players would be nice. And please reply as an adult. Thanks...

V'dri xuil uss sol pahntar, ka dos ssinssrin dosst dro.

Safe Journey to all of you.
-Grover-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see someone is carrying the torch Wink

Goodluck with it
Taino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hype you all on changing the BAR 2nd age. But during the time of me making changes and cameron fixing and adding scripts. The BAR 2nd age couldnt handle it. It started to freeze up, among other things it started to do. I did serveral tried on making changes to it, to figure out what was causing the problem. But couldnt figure it out. Even camerom doesnt know what is causing the issue.

I have asked on the Bioware forums and they told me what we already know what is wrong with it. "Its corrupt"!! I personally tried to import it into a new MOD, to see if that would help. But it didnt and I also tried to start and delete a few scripts that were ancient within the MOD to see if it helped. It took a long time to just delete 1 script. Rolling Eyes Also theirs alot of scripts of the same in that MOD.. example 3 + scripts on sitting objects: 1 sit on chair, 1 sit on bench, etc... Theirs alot of duplacated scripts in the MOD, which it will take sometime to sort it out. But it depends on "WHO" will take their Time to do it?

So I have also took the MOD as it is and started to change one thing at a time and tested it. Then when I did that I also did a "Build Module" Rolling Eyes That was a joke, Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes after 2 hours it wasnt even 1/4 of the way done. Which made me conculed that the MOD has some serious issues with it. Anyways I wanted to tell you all on how much we tried to get it to work. The BAR 2nd age is what is. And it will need a Doctor to do MAJOR surgery to get its heart pumping again.

Thank you for listening and wish you all a wonderful hoildays!!!
DM_Taino
Creator of "Dark Realms - UnderWorld"

http://www.geocities.com/nox34601/darkrealms.html
Astonor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's part of the reason why the 3rd Age was started. The mod couldn't handle many more changes.
Arathyra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We stopped changing the module and we will keep it the way it is. I will host for anyone that like to travel around.
Most people lost interest in NWN because of other games like WoW, GW and FPS games. The roleplaying part of NWN are for those who really want to be creative with storylines, but as I have noticed on a lot of servers there is more need for lvling up and try to hit lvl 40 in a few days.
I had a wonderful time on BAR when I started to play NWN. I got help from players and DM’s, got involved in storylines that were riddles to me but with the help of the guild they were fun to do.
Anyways, I made a request topic for anyone who wants his or her 2nd age character back. You can add under that topic a post or pm me about it.

For all of you:
Games are for fun and let it not mess up with your RL Wink

Bloodaxe Staff
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Bloodaxe Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: