Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index Bloodaxe Chronicles
Bloodaxe NWN Realms Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mining skillpoints???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Bloodaxe Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikingWolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Mining skillpoints??? Reply with quote

i'm interested in the crafting system, i've seen it and used it on another server, but i'm not happy Sad i've hacked away and broken 5 pickaxes and don't have any miningskillpoints to show for my efforts, am i missing something here? i don't remember there being anyone that teaches you the basics in mining in this system.

Another thing, having to click on the rock for every hit is not only tedious but boring, i imagine this is to stop people from just clicking on a rock and then go afk and read a book or something, but a rock only lasts a few hits (as well as the pickaxe) so leaving the keyboard is just a waste of time IMH, but, then there is the old saying "No Pain, No Gain" Rolling Eyes
Anyway, i hope to hear from someone on this subject soon Very Happy

VikingWolf
snellopy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been ages mate, but I'll try my best. I have a feeling tradeskills on BAR are limited, but I'm not basing that on anything but a very defective memory. I never did much more than gathering, as while I loved the getting, I hated the making. I'm pretty sure your skills are capped at how many you can have (the number 300 rings a bell, but that might be due to WoW), and I'm pretty sure you can only have 3 maxed out?

I know you can't have one character being a master of all trades, and there were lots of complaints about that. And I can remember if you needed certain things, you'd got to certain people. But beyond that, its a stretch. I'd reccommend talking to the blacksmith in Caarn and seeing if he will train you. Yeah... that sounds about right. And start on copper. I wish I could be more help, but NWN locks up on me these days, and buying a new copy didn't fix it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Bloodaxe Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: