Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index Bloodaxe Chronicles
Bloodaxe NWN Realms Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lu Quan and the missing bags (IC)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Forums of the 3rd age
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gorcko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Lu Quan and the missing bags (IC) Reply with quote

On a shiny morning a farmer was calling for help, Caivyre asked what happend and he replied that bags his two bags were stolen by something.

I was on my way to Caivyre, when I saw her with talking with the farmer. The farmer introduced himself to me and Caivyre, he explained to me what happened to him, he asked if we were able to help. I told him that we would help him, but we had to wait for Niels to come back from the blacksmith, so Caivyre and I waited from Niels.

When Niels arrived the farmer named Lu Qung introduced himself to Niels as well. He told us that the strange "thing" that took his bags went down in to the sewers, Niels wasn't to happy from the thought but we had to help him. We went down in to the sewer in the farmers district in Cao Ren. after entering some sewer beasts wanted to bite us, but they didn't stand a chance against our great strenght, after the sewer beasts we ran into some strange kind of harrad monks. They mentioned me about the people in the slums of Cao Ren, but it didn't matter much to us. we searched through the sewer and finally after a lot of hours fighting and searching we found Lu Quan's bags.
We went to the nearest exit with the thought: "the sooner we get out of here, the better." When we came back in the farmers district Lu Quan was already waiting for us, he thanked us and rewared us greatly. We thanked him as well.

----
Cys'Varine
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Forums of the 3rd age All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum