Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index Bloodaxe Chronicles
Bloodaxe NWN Realms Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HALLOOOO!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Bloodaxe Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarrylC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: HALLOOOO!!! Reply with quote

Any of the old Bloodaxe crew still around?
Anybody else playing NWN2?
Any chance of the mighty Raasta building a new world? Very Happy

I've been playing NWN2 since it came out, it's got some issues but they are patching it and the potential for the awesomeness of the original is there.

I'm playing on a PW called Dasaria II right now. It's in open beta and is only a few areas but it looks to have potential.

If anybody's still here and you see ol' Romnus kicking around a server somewhere, drop by and say HI!

Darryl
AKA, Romnus Stonewill, Elmdalf and various others
Blaed_2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh googled bloodaxe till i found this old site, bring me back Razz

I just got nwn 2 i havent played it yet >.>
snellopy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy guys. Yeah, a few people have it, and are poking about for a persistent world, but haven't found a kick arse one yet.

http://mhoc.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=27 that's the discussion of most people that are still in contact.

Raasta was going to make a world, then decided not to do so, as the effort to make a zone is crazy compared to the toolset for NWN 1. Fargham came to the same conclusion. The rockhammers are still talking of making a server, once a few more of the bugs get beaten down.

I haven't got it myself, as over here its practically impossible to get non-pirated software, and I thought I'd test ordering something from Amazon with something not important, and the book still hasn't shown up Confused
Arathyra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is still up, and I believe NWN server too at Laslo's place, it only doesn't have the latest update (1.68 ). I cannot play anymore cause my computer doesn't seems to like NWN when I play longer then 15 minutes Confused
I didn't buy NWN2 yet, I read the posts about the game but for now it don't give me any reason to buy it. Maybe in the future who knows.

The website you can reach most of the former players and staff from the Bloodaxe Realms : http://www.mhoc.net/forums/
Fairdady got forum for the new (and former) NWN2 Bloodaxe guildmembers : http://www.midwest-gaming.us/forums/index.php

Dannii/May Ing Liu

(DM Arathyra)
snellopy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fairdady's site was hosted on Just Gamers, who finally went belly up. Milkman recently upgraded his account, and I think FD has sub-letted a chunk off him, but I don't know the new address yet.
Arathyra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snellopy wrote:
Fairdady's site was hosted on Just Gamers, who finally went belly up. Milkman recently upgraded his account, and I think FD has sub-letted a chunk off him, but I don't know the new address yet.

The forum I linked is his new forum and hosted by Mhoc Wink
fairdady

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all... I swing through every now and then to see if there is any action.

My website/forums are back up thank to Milkman and mhoc.net at..

http://www.midwest-gaming.us

I have been rebuilding the BloodAxe Guild on a Roleplay PW called The Frontier. There's links in my forums to their site.

Overall a good place to RP and adventure. Much player interaction and direction on the server.

But yeah.. NWN2 is still very buggy, lots of lag at times and the server crashes far to often. Oh the good ole days of NWN1 haha.

Continued to play Reddok BloodAxe there, we have about 10 folks put together some old some new and trying to garner official guild status.

If you play look us up, you'll have to submit a Bio and get approval before you get the link to the PWC and password.

But if that's not enough we got Rommy (DarrylC). Twisted Evil

FD
Bluebeard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is NWN2 worth buying yet ?

I was itching to get it when it first came out, but held off because the reviews said it needed a lot of work.

Blue
-Grover-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya all Groo here to curently still enjoying himself as a dwarven hunter in WOW since i didnt like the NWN2 at all ,still waiting for a massive bloodaxe realms mod of anykind of game ,cu Very Happy
Nala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a necromancer in a raid guild in eq2 Smile been playing now for 18 months Smile on the splitpaw server

DaBuLLDoG / Nala
lowrider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluebeard wrote:
Is NWN2 worth buying yet ?

I was itching to get it when it first came out, but held off because the reviews said it needed a lot of work.

Blue

Answer: No, not yet.Only if you are desperate for an alternative against WOW.

Hello , as stupid as I am, I pre-ordered my copy and played one chapter to learn the controls of the game. My biggest problem is the lack of freedom in the game. You can only walk the assigned paths.
No radial menu in the game and before it was patched there was no quickslots for shield and sword at a click, thats repaired now.
Tried the toolset but then you spend hours and hours to master it before making any interesting map with scripts etc..

I tried multi-player a couple of times but I have trouble finding a good server. Perhaps I should try The Frontier (FD and his gang are playing on this one), but then again you have to make a character bio which at the moment I can't (writers block..bleehh)

But all the negatives aside, if you can find a decent server and download the patches immediately before ANY playing it's worth the money I think because playing online is free instead of WOW.

NWN 1 had a long lasting lifespan, Im not sure NWN2 has that same lifespan. Depends on how many PW servers will see life.

Heeya Nala no more FPS?

But now I,m prepping for holidays in the USA , citizens of Idaho ..be afraid, very afraid. Twisted Evil After that am gonna try again to play NWN2

Greetings Slang B

[/b]
Nala

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya, No more FPS for me hehe, I play for fun now and then, but I am totally addidcted to guild raids on EQ2 D:
genixx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i was feeling nostalgic (or maybe it was breakfast not sitting right) and i thought i would swing by and say "YO YO" to BAR. looks like i'm not the only one with that idea Smile

Most of us are still playing WOW (darkspear) and I havent touch NWN2 since i beat it the 2nd time. to many issues need to be fixed. I built a city for a mod Gahldryn was going to work on but, he got lazy and never got back to it.

if your on WOW -darkspear give a yell in Ironforge or Shattrath. im usually on as Synned or Trakxx.

cya -
fairdady

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pop by and saw some activity.. Twisted Evil

The Frontier is still progressing. They've made some excellent DM sStaff changes to accomodate as many folks as they can. Quests and Dm events are damn near as often as you log on.

The server itself has moved and seems to be a bit more stable. Patch 1.05 is going to be repleased soon for NWN2 which SHOULD give a bit more stability.

Update on the BloodAxe Guild... We've earned our official guild status from the server staff. We have about 11 folks with 2 currently earning their way through the probationary status. Once again we have a close knit, fun loving family I love to login and tear shit up with. Twisted Evil

We are now gathering coin for the cost of constructing a guild hall. One of our brothers, a bard named BAsil (new to the BloodAxe) is currently building a KILLER guild hall. Not dwarven in nature but it still looks very good.

Once the Hall is in we will concentrate on a couple of guild items we'll be able to purchase for guild recognition, and a few minor properties on them. As the BloodAxe we'll only request something like a cloak and a signet ring or some shit like that.

*Trying to goad the old fellows and lady into action* Twisted Evil

C-Ya around... *wide toothy grin*

FD
Cyber Troll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang...Still alive!!!! Yes...

Thanks Milkman for the email alert to this... Thought it was long gone...

Fairdady, I may just make a trip over to Frontier and see what happens...I have a GREAT Dwarf concept character I am dying to play. (No, not a Priestess of Sune!)

Cyber Troll...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Bloodaxe Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: