Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index Bloodaxe Chronicles
Bloodaxe NWN Realms Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are we going? (Discussions)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Forums of the 3rd age
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are we all taking a break and plan to return?
I plan to return in a couple of months?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I plan to return in a couple of weeks?
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
I would like to see the 2nd age back tweeked and geeked?
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Im to busy playing Guild Wars or World of Warcraft and dont have time for BAR!
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
I have lost all faith in BAR and NWN.
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

DMSolari

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Where are we going? (Discussions) Reply with quote

Well the server has been empty alot! Hard to DM when nobody is around? So whats going on?
EdrickV

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently upgraded my computer. Now it tends to crash with a stop error when playing some games. (NWN, Deus Ex, Unreal Tournament) Doesn't seem to crash when doing Microsoft Flight Sim though. Microsoft error reporting says it's likely a device driver, (video drive the likely culpret) but attempts at using newer, older, and much older drivers did not help. I'm thinking it might be caused by something else (like a power problem) and will be trying to redo my internal power cable setup a bit. If it fixes that, I may be back. Plan on upgrading the video card and probably the PSU later this year, but not for a while yet.

Might try using NWN from my laptop, but that's not really an ideal system for 3D games.
-Grover-

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Where are we going? Reply with quote

DMSolari wrote:
Well the server has been empty alot! Hard to DM when nobody is around? So whats going on?

i hate to say this but Bar 3rd age has been deader then a doorknob for quite sometime.
Most of us did find other more playable servers and although i miss the old people ,the new servers are also good to play .

so i do like the idea of the 2nd age being refurnished and up and running so we old timers can have a place to visits and hangout talking about good old days because i think 2nd age was raasta's masterpiece

greetings Groo
Arathyra

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Working on the former 2nd age"
I will keep in touch with you all and make an announcement this weekend.

Bloodaxe Staff
Ark Alexandros

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep trying the IP thing with Direct Connect but it won't work, can someone tell me why? Embarassed
Arathyra

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please read the announcements.

Bloodaxe Staff
Jaezred Chaulssin

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Back to BAR Reply with quote

Hey its great to get back to BAR, but yet again it looks like we lack the player base we once had. I think we need to make a great effort to get a new player base to BAR. An advertisement campaign of some sort may help us, CEP would also help, most to all other servers are running it. I know it may still have a few bugs, but with the great team we have im sure they could get it up and running in no time. BAR 3rd age had some great ideas in it, i for one would like to see some of them carried over to BAR. This is just the thoughts of one man, others may feel the same way i dont know, but i for one would love to hear some ideas that may be out there. Oh and befor i go i would just like to plug a guild idea i have been working on some info on it can be found here,

http://www.wizards.com/?x=books/fr/nimor

http://www.groups.msn.com/drowelvesoffaerun/chaulssin.msnw

Thanks for your time.
Arathyra

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second website link doesn't work. If you have idea's for a guild, PM me and I will see what I can do.
Anyway welcome to the Bloodaxe Realms.

Bloodaxe Staff
Taino

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Drow guild is in the works. As for a few Drows are waiting for certain things to be finished before they will go wild.
As for the 3rd age. I believe the CEP will do great for the BAR, but most of the scripts on the 3rd age are not to stable..
I also believe when things are settled with in the BAR, things will go forward. But before we make any big moves. Players needs to give their input. Also we need players to build a guild and so on.
Arathyra

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you create a drow, make sure you don't use names like DRIZZT, and other common names from the books.
It will not be a drow server, you can play drow, but there will be restrictions for them were to walk, since there is not really too much underdark.
I will post more in a few days.

Bloodaxe Staff
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Forums of the 3rd age All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum