Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index Bloodaxe Chronicles
Bloodaxe NWN Realms Website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Bloodaxe Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Where is Snellopy
k
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
j
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
h
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
s
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
c
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
m
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

snellopy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

OK so I'm drunk again (sorry sorry)

But I need a poll and I; asking even where I am not me. And a poll for me would not be me if I was not here, even if here was not there.

Mutliple votes in multiple polls is fine.

I tell you nw, BAR votes count more, becasue **** me with a rubber truncheon (beer yay, scotch yay) BAR is BaR, and I nearly came to blows over the definition of bar bin a bar a week ago. BAr is bar, woot drinking, but ay.

Vote you buggers

I belive in you. Even when hope dies, I belive.

When you swear, youswar with 3 heypen s minimum, so each curse is crafted, never does Bar do that. Help bar, this really counts to me. Really. I know to me I said Iw would post no more after slnader, blatant and ina prrpropriate, but this is a shaper.

Calll

Call

Call not demons, but call.

Before you you see a careworn and battlescarred dwarf. He drains his tankard ((yep yep, bugger out ofice))

Pick a letter.

Pcik a badger loving letter.

Help me.

Call

**** ay this piece is no words in tale, these would be true typeos and all...

Teaars. Tears I have. call. call, call. This calls me and I cannot decide. call Bar. other places that I can post do not count like here. RH BAG TaLA other tears are not bar tears. kin call. call all them demons lot laid to rest. Call all those I sumon.

Damn you for no sleep, call **** you call. Call, pleasse call. IF you never look at these pages again, call. Call calll, call.

I know now, because I know not mcuh, till the day I di, I'm ******* cetain I will love BAR then too. Mate, if I ran with you, mate, if I spat on you, mate I I played silly buggers with you, you were ******* awseome,

Sorry, this was to be a poll. I already hada goodbye post.

But it was too short,a and now I have more booze.

I am sure I will still leave people out and get the orderd wrong and piss people off but please, for my (eternarl or not) soul please vote.

<Insert your name here>

OK OK so I got like 20 names down and realised I was missingout really impartant peole
lowrider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Snellopy,

Away with the Dr.Phil's and Oprah's of this world we want

DR.SNELLOPY

You always were the glue between players and DM/DEV's on BAR and no one in this world could beat you. You rock !!!! I think nobody will forget you.

So ban out your demons.

And I picked h for hero.

Gustav
Raasta

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted S for semi-invisible.. which seems to be the state of mind your in for this post.. not fully invisible, but just semi. If you had been fully invisilble I suspect that I would not be able to read more then 1-2 ledgable words per sentance Smile

I swear, I want to travel down under sometimes just so I can attempt to aquire your level of fluidness Wink

Nice poll Laughing
-Grover-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i picked M because snell was always THE MAN and as THE MAN he can be were ever he wants to be Very Happy

good seeing you again on the net and btw i like pedro the donkey too

cheers
Kierwen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know bro. If i ever meet you, remind me to introduce a wolverine to you. Perhaps then you will lose with morbid fascination with badgers. I haven't a clue what this poll is about, nor can i truely comprehend what the devil you are trying to say within the body of that message, lol. But it is good to see some things haven't changed. Smile
Good ole dependable Snellopy. By the Gods themselves i miss your misadventures! I have never met someone that had such a lack of direction sense, or so willing, no, eager to jump into a dragons maw just to choke it death. Most of us either used weapons or magic, or simply ran, but not you. lol. Never a dull moment with you around.
Cheers for ye mate.
1N54N3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, brings tears to your eyes doesnt it? Hes a true Dwarf Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bloodaxe Chronicles Forum Index -> Bloodaxe Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: